Terms and Conditions for Midea Lucky Draw
This competition is organized and promoted by Taqeef.
All participants in this competition shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully. By participating in the competition and submission of an entry, each Participant automatically agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, and to all decisions of the Promoter with respect to the competition and the application of the Terms and Conditions, which decision shall be final and binding.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not be eligible to participate in this competition.
- The competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- This competition is only available to the residents of UAE
- The winner is required to provide proof of identity and residence in the UAE.
- Winners must present proof of purchase, matching the data entered at registration time.
Taqeef and Midea employees and family members are not eligible to enter the draw.
- This competition will run from 18th June 2020 – 31st July 2020
- Total number of prizes are 50 iPhones and one Wrangler Rubicon. Each winner name will be selected randomly via lucky draw.
- Participants must follow competition’s mechanics to be eligible to be part of the final draw
- Customer should purchase Midea air conditioner from any modern trade channel, dealer channel or via e commerce during the promo period
- Customers must register their purchase and product details in CoolCare website
- Winners will be selected randomly through lucky draw
- The winners will be selected randomly through a lucky draw. The frequency, location and mode (online/offline) of the lucky draw is kept at the sole discretion of the promoter. Collection and delivery of prizes are subject to Governmental Approval due to the current/potential lockdown scenario in UAE and is kept at the sole discretion of the promoter.
*Due to high number of applicants, only winners will be contacted via phone, email, SMS, message via social media platform or any other way the promoters deems fit.
**The Promoter reserves the right to post names & pictures of the winners on its social media platforms. By participating in this promotion, participants consent to posting their names and pictures online and offline, including social media platforms, irrespective of the custodian of the websites, social media channels or other medium of communication, whether online or offline.
- Taqeef will contact winners and coordinate the delivery of the gifts accordingly.
- To receive a gift the winner should provide personal Identification Document and proof of residency.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change and amend the competition dates at any time, without prior notice.
- The winners’ names & photos might be published on Taqeef’s, Midea’s and other social media platforms and communication mediums.
- The phone number must be registered under the name of the winner, or, her/his company (we see multiple cases of same phone number with different names, or same name with multiple phone numbers – might be OK, but
- Taqeef reserves the right to remove duplicate entries prior to weekly draws
- Taqeef reserves the right to block entrants altogether if they repeatedly try to submit multiple registrations for one and the same purchase
- Only one submittal per purchase is allowed for the draw, multiple partial registrations for purchased quantities will be removed from the draw
- Promoter’s decision is final regarding the winner selection and no correspondence will be entered in this regard.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of a similar value
- The promoter reserves the right to change the gifts without prior notice. The gift items/models are subject to availability.
- All prizes are non-transferable. Winners cannot ask for the value of the gift in cash. Substitution/Change of prizes by the winners is prohibited. In the event any winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited, and Promoter may select another winner from all the remaining entries at its sole discretion. Winners will be contacted through phone, email, SMS, message via social media platform or any other way the promoters deems fit. If for any reason the winner fails to claim the prize before 7th August 2020, the promoter will forfeit the prize.
- Promoter’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation or scenario, including those not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who is/are deemed to have tampered with the entry process.
- By submitting the data, each Participant represents and warrants that their Submission conforms to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter has the unfettered right to reject any Submission which it considers (at its sole discretion) do not conform to these Terms and Conditions or is in any way inappropriate.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to Taqeef’s Facebook page via direct message to https://www.facebook.com/taqeefmiddleeast
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participants and Promoter in connection with the competition, will be monitored by Taqeef.